Accessibility statement for the HUSinvuosi.fi website
This is the accessibility statement for the HUSinvuosi.fi website of HUS Helsinki University Hospital. HUS aims to secure the accessibility of websites in accordance with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services.
Status of website accessibility
This website complies with the requirements of the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019) only in part. The website does, however, fulfil the A and AA requirements of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Instances of non-compliance and derogations applied are listed below.
The following content and/or functions do not yet comply with requirements:
- (WCAG 1.4.10) There are table structures on the website that require scrolling in two dimensions.
- (WCAG 3.1.2) The texts informing screen readers of the descriptions of diagrams are in English.
- (WCAG 1.4.11) Color contrast of non-text elements on the website, such as diagrams, relative to adjacent color(s) is weak.
- (WCAG 2.5.4) Persons with visual impairments or motor disabilities may experience difficulty in using and interpreting the diagrams on the website.
- (WCAG 3.2.3) The website does not have consistent navigational mechanisms.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
The following content is not accessible, because the derogation in respect of unreasonable difficulty provided for in chapter 3 section 8 of the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019) applies to it on a temporary basis.
- Other: Website attachments such as PDF files have not been designed or delivered in compliance with accessibility principles where the content is available on the annual report website.
HUS is not responsible for the accessibility of external websites to which some of the links on this website connect.
Preparing this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on May 18, 2020. The statement is based on an evaluation by a third party as to whether the website complies with the requirements of Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
Did you find an accessibility flaw in our digital services?
Tell us, and we will do our best to correct the flaw.Give us accessibility feedback using this online form
Give feedback by e-mail to email@example.com
If you find accessibility problems on our website, principally contact us, the administrators of the website. It may take up to 14 days for us to respond. If you are not satisfied with our response, or if you receive no response within two weeks, you may file a complaint with the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland gives detailed instructions on how to file the complaint and how the matter will be handled. Contact information of the supervisory authorityRegional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland Accessibility monitoring unitwww.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi saavutettavuus(at)avi.fi phone switchboard 0295 016 000
This website/application was published on May 18, 2020