In June 2020, the HUS Executive Board approved five strategic goals guiding operational planning at HUS for 2021.
These strategic goals are:
- We care for patients efficiently on the mobile, remote and digital pathways.
- We ensure high-quality management and continuity of competence.
- We measure and improve the customer experience based on feedback throughout HUS.
- We care for customers consistently and along integrated pathways, collaborating with basic health care.
- We comprehensively monitor the deployment and impact of the productivity program.
We have selected three strategic project packages for 2021 to further our strategic goals.
- Digital transition
- HUS – Cutting edge research partner
- Geriatrics project